Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and ebooks.
I totally missed last week’s StS, so this is two weeks worth of books. It’s going to be a long list. A long list. Are you ready? 😉
This is what I got these past two weeks:
And that’s all! Well… not really, but I’ll stop now 1) because it took me forever to get the post ready as it is, and I’ve neglected my studying enough today, and 2) because you know, it’s super long!
A few notes…
I’ve been all over Contemporary this week, kind of kicked YA to the curb, but don’t fret! It’s temporary. 😉
I intend to read The Billionaire Bum as soon as I can (aka after I finish studying) and then I’ll start with a few books I have to read for upcoming tours. How exciting! 😀 You’ll learn about them soon, don’t worry.
Man’s Best Friend was so good! I read it really fast, and it made me giggle (I’ll post the review in a few days). And yeah, I loved Angel Baby so much! You should totally read my review, the link is down bellow.
What else? Oh! Delicious was super good too! It was actually… delicious. *cough*
And. I’ve been dying to read Send Me a Sign and Out Of Reach, so hopefully I’ll get to read them soon.
This is what you missed in the last two weeks:
- Forbidden Forest (Legends of Regia, #1) by Tenaya Jayne
- Weaving Magic by Mindy Hardwick
- Aftermath (Hurricane #2) by Jenna-Lynne Duncan
- Veer (Clayton Falls #2) by Alyssa Rose Ivy
- Miss Me Not by Tiffany King
- Fire (Elemental, #4) by Shauna Granger
- Forged in Fire (Red-Hot SEALs #1) by Trish McCallan
- Demon Royale (Dream Slayer Series, #2) by Jill Cooper
- Ungentle Sleep by B.Lloyd
- Impossible Realities by Maureen Caudill
- Move by Brina Courtney
- It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?
- Cover Crush: Easy by Tammara Webber
- Waiting On Wednesday: Flawed by Kate Avelynn
- Waiting On Wednesday: The Collector by Victoria Scott
Don’t forget to link me to your StS post on the comments, so I can check it out!
Have a good week, everyone! 😀