This year I’ve set a few goals up for myself, and among them was to enter some challenge and actually be able to complete it. I’ve chosen DAC for many reasons, but mainly because I think it’s important to show some love to the authors just starting. What better way to pay for the amazing tales they give us than spotlighting their work?
For this year’s challenge I’ve chosen twelve books, one for each month, that I intend to read. At the very least those twelve. I’m obviously going to try to read more, but here’s my list:
- Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
- Altered by Jennifer Rush
- Me, Him, Them and It by Caela Carter
- The Collector by Victoria Scott
- Anthem for Jackson Dawes by Celia Bryce
- How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
- Insomnia by J.R. Johansson
- After Eden by Helen Douglas
- OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu
- 45 Pounds (More or Less) by K.A. Barson
- The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar
- Linked by Imogen Howson
It’s not to late to enter if you want to! Sign ups are still open, check all the details here.